- Please follow these links for Study (UG and PG) and Research
- Virtual Learning Environment -Delhi University
- Massive Open Online Courses
- View digital courses on TV
- National Digital Library of India
- e-PG Pathshala
- e-ShodhSindhu: Consortium for Higher Education Electronic Resources
- e-Yantra: An initiative by IIT Bombay that aims to create the next generation of embedded systems engineers with a practical outlook to help provide practical solutions to some of the real-world problems
- The Spoken Tutorial project: developed at IIT Bombay
- Virtual Labs: consortium activity of twelve participating institutes and IIT Delhi is coordinating institute
- For Online Teaching Platform
- 1. An email account onramjas.du.ac.in(domain), firstname.lastname@example.org.(This is called official identity).
- 2. A notebook/Laptop/Desktop or Tablet/Mobile.
- 3. An internet connection (min 512 kbps for decent experience).
- 4. A headset with mic or a simple headphone with mic (optional) and webcam, in case your desktop/laptop does not have this facility.
- If you still don’t have the official id, please send yourrequest forgeneration of officialemail id of ramjas college at the following email: email@example.com
- Guides and Support
- All Google Guides (Google Official)
- Google Jamboard (Whiteboard)
- Other Training Resources (Official Google Training Site)
- GSuite Official Google Channel (Video Guides)
- Google for Education Youtube Channel(Video Guides)